HP SMART TANK 615 WIRELESS ALL-IN-ONE (Y0F71)
- A4 Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer, Perfect for Home
- Print, Scan, Copy and Fax
- Print speed up to 11 ppm (black) and 5 ppm (color)
- USB, WiFi, Bluetooth LE
Count on the outstanding print quality you expect from HP – get stunning quality time after time. Text is sharp. Graphics are vibrant.
Count on dark, crisp text, and get vibrant color graphics for all your prints.
Stay connected with dual band Wi-Fi – faster, more reliable connections. Help save time with Smart Tasks, and print and scan anywhere with HP Smart – best-in-class mobile print app.[3,6]
Get faster, more reliable connections with dual band Wi-Fi®.
With integrated ink tanks and an automatic ink sensor, you get a compact, spill-free refill system that makes it easy to manage ink. Perfect for low-cost, high-volume printing – up to 8000 color pages or up to 6000 black pages.
Easily monitor and maintain ink levels with an integrated tank design and an automatic ink sensor.
- When used in accordance with set up instructions.
- Black and composite colour average per bottle (cyan/magenta/yellow) Results based on HP methodology and continuous printing of ISO/IEC 24712 test pages. Not based on ISO/IEC 24711 test process. An additional black ink bottle is required to print 8,000 colour test pages. Actual yield varies based on content of printed pages and other factors. Some ink from included bottles is used to start up the printer. For more information about fill and yield, see: hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting
- Compared with HP Smart Tank/Ink Tank All-in-One Printer series. Excludes first set of ISO test pages. For details, see hp.com/go/printerclaims
- For more information, see hp.com/go/printpermanence
- Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Supports both 5.0 GHz and 2.4 GHz using up to 12 non-overlapping channels vs only 3 non-overlapping channels for 2.4 GHz only. Supports 5.0 GHz band (up to 150 mbps) vs 2.4 GHz band (up to 72.2 mbps).
- Mobile device needs to be connected to Wi-Fi Direct® signal of a Wi-Fi Direct-supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Details at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®
- Mobile device needs to support Bluetooth v4.0+ and be enabled. A mobile app such as HP ePrint or HP Smart must be installed and opened for printing. Mobile device must be within 5 feet of the printer. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/bleprinting. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP under license.