HP COLOR LASERJET PRO MFP M182N (7KW54A)
Freedom to work anywhere
- Get easy printing and scanning from your mobile device, with HP Smart – best-in-class mobile print app.
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks with customisable shortcuts, with Smart Tasks in HP Smart app. Scan to the cloud, email, and more – in just a tap
- Organise documents 50% faster with Smart Tasks – first mobile print app that automates scanning tasks.
- Get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from your mobile device, using HP Smart app.
Trusted HP quality and performance
- Get high-quality colour and peak printing performance with Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Breeze through tasks with a 35-page automatic document feeder.
Get quick and easy copying and faxing directly at the control panel.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Security essentials to help maintain privacy and control, including basic encryption and password protection.
- Easily share resources – access and print with Ethernet networking.
- An efficient MFP for high-quality colour and productivity.1 Save time with Smart Tasks in HP Smart app, and print and scan from your phone.2 Get security essentials to help maintain privacy and control.
- This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridges.
Security essentials to help maintain privacy and control, including basic encryption and password protection.
Best-in-class mobile print app
Get easy printing and scanning from your mobile device, with HP Smart.
Automate scanning tasks and save time
Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks with customisable shortcuts, using Smart Tasks in HP Smart app.
Powerful printing. Energy smart.
Count on high-quality colour and peak printing performance with Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
Tackle the essentials – print, scan, copy, fax
Easily handle tasks and get a lot from one device – print, scan, copy, and fax.
On when you need it, off when you don’t
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.8
Ready to help protect business
Get security essentials to help maintain privacy and control, including basic encryption and password protection.
Extend your printing reach
Easily share resources – access and print with Ethernet networking.
Original HP Cartridges
- HP 216A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (1,050 page yield)
- HP 216A Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (1,050 page yield)
- HP 216A Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (850 page yield)
- HP 216A Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (850 page yield)
What’s in the box
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M182n printer
- Introductory HP LaserJet cartridges: 700 colour composite (C/Y/M) page yield and 800 page yield black
- Installation guide
- Power cord
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
Print speed black (ISO, A4) Up to 16 ppm1 Print Speed Color (ISO) Up to 16 ppm1 First page out black (A4, ready) As fast as 11.8 sec First page out color (A4, ready) As fast as 13.8 sec Duty cycle (monthly, A4) Up to 30,000 pages Recommended monthly page volume 150 to 1,500 Print technology Laser Print quality black (best) Up to 600 x 600 dpi Print quality color (best) Up to 600 x 600 dpi Display 7 segment ICON LCD Mobile printing capability HP ePrint
Connectivity, standard Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
Built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network port
Compatible Operating Systems Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32/64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
Windows Vista®: 32-bit only, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
Windows® XP SP3 or higher: 32-bit only, any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
Windows Server support is provided via the command line installer and supports Win Server 2008 R2 and higher
Apple® macOS Sierra (v10.12), macOS High Sierra (v10.13), macOS Mojave (v10.14), macOS Catalina(v10.15), 200 MB available hard disk space, Internet required for download, USB
Linux: for more information see https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-imaging-and-printing
Unix: for more information see http://www.hp.com.
Memory 256 MB DDR, 128 MB Flash Maximum Memory 256 MB DDR, 128 MB Flash Paper handling input, standard 150 sheet input tray Paper handling output, standard 100 sheet output bin Duplex printing Manual (driver support provided) Finished output handling Sheetfeed Media sizes supported Executive (184 x 267 mm)
Oficio 8.5×13 (216 x 330 mm)
4 x 6 (102 x 152 mm)
5 x 8 (127 x 203 mm)
A4 (210 x 299 mm)
A5 (148 x 210 mm)
A6 (105 x 148 mm)
B5(JIS) (182 x 257 mm)
B6(JIS) (128 x 182 mm)
10 x 15cm (100 x 150 mm)
Oficio (216 x 340 mm)
16K (195 x 270 mm
184 x 260 mm
197 x 273mm)
Postcard(JIS) (100 x 147 mm)
Double Postcard(JIS) (147 x 200 mm)
Envelope #10 (105 x 241 mm)
Envelope Monarch (98 x 191 mm)
Envelope B5 (176 x 250 mm)
Envelope C5 (162 x 229 mm)
Envelope DL (110 x 220 mm)
A5-R (210 x 148 mm)
Media types Paper (bond, brochure, coloured, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock Scanner type Flatbed Scan resolution, optical Up to 1200 dpi Scan size, maximum 215.9 x 297 mm Duplex ADF scanning No Copy speed (black, normal quality, A4) Up to 16 ppm Copy speed (color, normal quality, A4) Up to 16 ppm Copy resolution (black text) Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy resolution (color text and graphics) Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy reduce / enlarge settings 25 to 400% Ecolabels EPEAT® Silver Blue Angel compliant Yes, Blue Angel DE-UZ 205—only ensured when using Original HP supplies Sustainable impact specifications Mercury Free Operating temperature range 10 to 32.5°C Recommended operating humidity range 30 to 70% RH Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 420 x 380 x 292.6 mm Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) 420 x 435 x 295 mm Weight 15.7 kg Manufacturer Warranty One-year unit exchange warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.